- I have a lotion like formula that spreads easily
- I provide silicone-free conditioning that treats hair damage
- My plant-based proteins and conditioning agents bring life back into dull and damaged hair
- I am 100% vegan – good for the planet, and for you
- Hey, don't throw me away! I'm recyclable!
Olive & Macadamia Rich Nourish Conditioner | For Smooth & Shiny Hair | Dull, Dry, Damaged Hair | 100% Vegan
Just one condition – love your hair!
Show some tender, loving care to your chemically treated or damaged her with this natural conditioner. Enriched with shea butter, olive extracts and macadamia oil, this 100% silicone-free conditioner will help soften, de-tangle, smoothen, and protect your hair while giving it a healthy, natural shine.
Important: If you are used to sulphates & silicones in your hair product, it could take a few uses with sulphate-free & silicone-free formulas for your hair to settle down to the new (friendlier) regime.
7-free! Good science for happy hair!
plum hair care is free of:
• Sulphates - so the cleansing is gentle
• Silicones - to allow hair to breathe & shine at its natural best
• Alcohol - so there's no drying
• Parabens - we all know why! Carcinogens are a no-no!
• Phthalates - potential reproductive toxins
• Zinc - prolonged use of ZPT can irritate the scalp
• Propylene glycol - can be harsh to skin over the long term
Besides being 100% vegan and cruelty-free, as always!
Reasons to ♥
This conditioning oil is full of anti -oxidant properties that conditions and adds shine to dry and dull hair strands.
These plant-based proteins are the vegan version of keratin which is generally derived from animals – and it is just as effective, if not more! They work to smoothen your strands and bring damaged and dull hair back to life.
Not to be confused with that one actor from Hollywood, this is one of the best natural moisturizers for hair. Shea is extremely hydrating, and at the same time, conditioning and non-sticky.
Aqua, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ci 15985, ci 19140, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated olive oil, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, macadamia integrifolia (macadamia) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, peg-40 castor oil, phenoxyethanol, p-methoxycinnamidopropyl dimethyl behenyl ammonium chloride, polyquaternium-22, polyquaternium-37, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, stearalkonium chloride
It is very good conditioner for dry and damaged hair ... it gives hair a bouncy shiny look.
Good slip, helps detangle before wash and nourish and soften hair to a great extent. Works well as a leave in conditioner too, Gives good definition on my 2C-3A curly hair when used with the plum hello aloe gel.
One should not use more product to see the magic