Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash (120 ml) | Oily, Acne-Prone Skin | Soap-Free
Four ways to a clearer face. One face wash.
1. Gentle, non-drying foaming formula. No soap or SLS
2. Soft, natural exfoliating cellulose scrub beads
3. Antioxidant green tea extracts
4. Cleanup with glycolic acid
You will love the gently foaming, refreshing experience of this face wash, coupled with mild exfoliation and an unbeatable green tea fragrance that leaves you feeling refreshed and energized.Reasons to ♥ ♥ ♥
- Soap-free and SLS-free gentle foaming face wash for women that does not dry out skin
- Rich antioxidant green tea extracts that eradicate acne – clear skin is in!
- Glycolic acid gets rid of dirt and grime from deep within your pores
- Soft natural cellulose beads gently exfoliate and brighten you up
- SLS-free, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, as always
A brilliant “housekeeper” for your skin – helps gently remove older, surface skin cells, which can otherwise cause dull complexion and clogged pores – and acne.
Green tea extracts
Needs no introduction. A simple, effective, safe anti-oxidant. These extracts have retained the polyphenols (the real antioxidant stuff) in green tea.
This one is our little lab secret but we will let you in on it. Using rough (plastic or natural) exfoliants can actually cause damage to skin and aggravate acne conditions. We’ve chosen soft, natural cellulose to give you a scrub that works, without damaging your skin. And, it’s friendlier to our water bodies where all our products finally end up.
Aqua (water), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, carbomer, cellulose beads, cocamide dea, cocamidopropyl betaine, ethylhexylglycerin, fda approved colours, fragrance, glycerin, glycolic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium laureth sulphate
it does the work..clean pores
Been using for the oast 3 months and I'm loving the results.💕
One of the best face washes I have used. I have ordered multiple of them over the time. cleans your pores and does not strip out the moisture at the same time
a good face wash .I have been using it for past 6 months
a very good cleanser which cleanses properly and helps in acne .doesn't dry out skin
best for oily acne prone skin