- I am an anti-dandruff conditioner that removes dandruff from the hair strands.
- I am enriched with tea tree oil which helps control and prevent the formation of new dandruff
- I contain natural emollients that keeps hair soft, hydrated and nourished
- I am best used with the tea tree scalp scrub, tea tree shampoo & tea tree scalp serum
- I am 100% fragrance-free & silicone-free
- I am 100% vegan – good for the planet and for you
- Hey, don't throw me away! I'm recyclable!
Tea Tree Dandruff Clear Conditioner | Keeps Hair Soft & Hydrated | Powerful Blend of Tea Tree Oil & Propanediol Caprylate | 100% Vegan & Silicone-Free
‘Flake’ it off with dandruff-fighting tea tree
Say hello to soft, nourished and most importantly, dandruff-free strands with this tea tree hair conditioner! It is packed with the natural goodness of tea tree oil, lactic acid, coconut triglycerides and other smart conditioners to leave your hair feeling light, smooth and happy! Instantly detangles, softens, smoothens and renews worn-out locks.
Important: If you are used to sulphates & silicones in your hair products, it could take a few washes with sulphate-free & silicone-free formulas for your hair to settle down to the new (friendlier) regime.
Reasons to ♥
- Removes dandruff flakes from hair strands
- Detangles and smoothens hair
Hydrates hair without weighing it down
100% vegan, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and cruelty-free, as always
Tea Tree Oil
The anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties in tea tree help with dandruff control and treatment. It also helps remove white dandruff flakes from the strands
This coconut oil derivative acts as an emollient, keeps hair strands hydrated and does not weigh hair down
Aqua, Dialkylester Ammonium Methosulfate, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyquaternium-22, Propanediol Caprylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid
Best product for dandruff......
I've been using this conditioner with anti dandruff shampoo for more than 1 month.
I really like the consistency of the product and it works really well for me.
Best product for dandruff
It's a nice scrub for scalp not harsh and easy to wash definitely recomend to people suffering from dandruff ;)