Bulgarian Valley Rose Water Toner (200 ml) | With Hyaluronic Acid & Rose Extracts | Soothing and Pore Tightening | Natural Rose Fragrance
Get your daily dose of rose ♥
Straight from the Rose Valley in Bulgaria, this toner contains the best of a timeless skincare ingredient, rose extracts, along with other classics like hyaluronic acid, calendula extracts and glycerin. Together they make the perfect blend that we call the Bulgarian Valley Rose Water Toner.Reasons to ♥
- The perfect blend to delight every skin type
- There is something for all - Hyaluronic acid for dry skin, rose extracts and witch hazel for oily skin, calendula extracts for sensitive skin
- 7 benefits, 1 toner - hydrate, nourish, moisturize, plump, soothe, tighten pores, balance pH
- Free of synthetic colours and artificial fragrances. Just a gentle natural smell of roses!
- 100% vegan, paraben-free, phthalate-free, cruelty-free – as always
Instantly plumps the skin
A soothing agent with anti-inflammatory properties. Rich in antioxidants & helps in balancing skin’s pH level and also controls sebum.
Keeps skin moisturized and hydrated. Provides your skin with instant plumping.
Acts as a natural astringent and tightens and shrinks open pores.
Aqua, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract,Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Citric Acid
I have been using it now for almost two weeks.i love the way my skin feels after putting this toner..My skin looks healthy and plump
I picked it up without thinking twice about it... And I'm happy that I did. It is an awesome product. It soothes my sensitive skin. Only thing I would love to see is a better spray bottle. But if you use with a cotton wipe... Its worthy.
Good toner for normal to dry, combination skin, not sure about acne prone skin. I didn't face any breakout after using it. The toner's little moisturizing. Acne prone/oily skin people should go for green tea toner.
It's nice hydrating rose water... Like this in winters
It's nice and hydrating