Chamomile & White Tea Brighten-Up Face Scrub | Gentle Exfoliation | For Normal, Dry, Combination Skin
Reveal the brighter side of you & say bye-bye to sun tan - each time you scrub away dead cells, dirt & dullness. Gentle cellulose beads & effective walnut shell powder in this facial scrub make the perfect scrubbing combo, while the antioxidant-rich botanical extracts in the base keep the goodness going beneath the surface.
Chamomile and aloe soothe stressed skin. Use every alternate day (not more than thrice a week) to brighten up, get ready and face the world (and the sun) again!
Reasons to ♥
- Gentle but effective facial scrub for dry skin to brighten-up dull, sun-tanned or damaged skin.
- Perfectly sized walnut shell granules for effective scrubbing action
- Biodegradable cellulose beads that balance out the scrubbing, while being gentle on the environment
- A rich, skin-loving base that doesn't dry out the skin
- Chamomile extract and aloe juice that calm sun-exposed skin
- Antioxidant-rich white tea to help your skin bounce back
- Soft, natural exfoliating cellulose scrub beads
- A mélange of 5 antioxidant leaf extracts for added nourishment
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, as always
- Leaves your face looking fresher, brighter, healthier and younger-looking, without drying it
Heals sun-exposed skin
A perfectly natural, edible ingredient that we picked to make the base rock!!
We tried, and tried, to make sure that the scrub works, but without overdoing it. In came cellulose beads - we love them for being gentle, effective and good to the environment!
One of our favourites out for there for being good to the skin. Calming, soothing and with a unique profile of phytonutrients!
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Cellulose Beads, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinesis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
a good, brightening scrub that cleanses the pores and rejuvenates the skin
Best scrub ever
This is my 4th order one of the best scrub for the face. I`m in love with this, the face scrub which cleans and scrubs my face very well.
I have combination skin with dry cheeks and oily T-zone. Since this product was recommended for combination skin, I tried it and liked it very much. It gives a nice smooth feel after usage and is not overly drying. My cheeks do feel a little dry though but not like other face washes or scrubs. The product is lightweight on the skin.
Loved this fac scrub