Affiliate Program T&C
- The Brand Affiliate is in no way an employee or a long term partner of the Company and is associated with the Company only for the particular event / time period as stipulated in this Agreement.
- All commercials will be as per GST and tax laws.
- The Brand Affiliate, post verification, will be given access to the ‘Influencer Affiliate’ platform by the Brand Marketing team, where they will have access to their unique referral link, their coupon codes and will be able to view their affiliate data summary (orders, commission earned etc.)
- The Brand Affiliate will be given a unique code offering of 15% discount to their audience. The sales data for the UTM link & code will be accessible to the Brand Affiliate at all times for better transparency. The Brand Affiliate cannot place an order from another Brand Affiliate’s link.
- The Brand Affiliate will be given commission on the actual net invoice value. The returns will be accounted for as per the Company’s policy.
- The views of the Brand Affiliate or the Company shall in no way represent the other. Any views expressed are their own and independent of each other.
- No political, religious, social, controversial views, graphic or violent visuals, will be expressed and any such mention is a personal view and not endorsed by the Company.
- Using the trademark ‘Plum Goodness’ or any of its derivatives will be solely with the permission of the Company for the particular post / event / etc. All information shared with the customers/followers regarding the products & the brand will be as per the guidelines given by the Company.
- Any misuse or misrepresentation of the ‘Plum Goodness’ brand or the Company will lead to strict action and the Company shall have the right to take legal action against the Brand Affiliate.
- The Brand Affiliate will not solicit new business using the name of the brand ‘Plum Goodness’ or the name of the Company unless written permission is granted by the Company to do so.
- If the Brand Affiliate is a brand owner in a competing category, the Brand Affiliate cannot promote his/her own brand in content/posts associated with the Company.
- In the event that the agreement terminates any time prior to complete delivery of the content, owing to breach on part of Brand Affiliate of this Agreement, all right, title and interest with respect to the content or any unfinished content shall continue to vest with the Company. The Company shall have the right to withhold payments post issuance of termination notice to the Brand Affiliate. The said withheld payments will only be processed after any loss or liabilities if any occurred on the Company due to the Brand Affiliate are settled.
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
The Brand Affiliate shall during the term of this Agreement:
- Promote the products listed under ‘Plum Goodness’ on his/her own social media channels across various formats.
FINANCIAL TERMS AND CONSIDERATION:
- The Company shall in lieu agree to pay the Brand Affiliate a 10% commission on the sales generated (post-discount order value) by the Brand Affiliate using his/her social platforms.
- During Sales, the Affiliate discount code will work along with the Referral link. An additional 15 % discount over and above the current sale offers. The commission will work the same way, 10% commission on sales generated (post-discount order value) using discount code/referral link promoted through social platforms.
- The Company shall make the payment within 30-45 working days from the date of invoice being generated by the Brand Affiliate by way of Bank Transfer.
CONFIDENTIALITY: (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- The Brand Affiliate shall not disclose to any third party or use any Confidential Information of the other Party (the “Disclosing Party") in any manner whatsoever. All information exchanged of any nature whatsoever under this Agreement is confidential.
- No change, amendment or modification of any provision of this Agreement shall be valid unless set forth in a written instrument signed by both the parties. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and supersedes any and all prior agreements, written or oral, of the parties with respect to the transactions set forth herein.
The Company shall have the right to terminate this Agreement in the following circumstances:
- For breach of any of the terms of this Agreement (express or implied), a notice period of 5 days would be given by the Company prior to such termination;
- In cases where any act done by the Brand Affiliate is prejudicial to the interest of the Company and/ or its associates/affiliates and/or the content and/or is defamatory under the laws of India, the Company shall have the right to terminate this Agreement without notice.
- In the event of termination of this Agreement, the Brand Affiliate shall return all the Confidential Information to the Company and shall immediately cease to promote the products of the Company.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Days: Monday to Friday (10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)