- Be the snack you want to eat!
- Sulphate-free, soap-free, super-cleanser
- Non-drying, moisturizing & delicious-smellin' body wash
- Gentle, yet deeply cleansing formula
- Sweet, salty n’ corny fragrance of caramel popcorn
- 100% vegan, 100% drool guaranteed!
- DISCLAIMER: You may want to, but DO NOT eat it. Please control the urge!
Plum BodyLovin' Caramel Popcorn Body Wash
All Skin Types | Caramel Popcorn Fragrance | Non-Drying | Sulphate-Free | 100% Vegan
What’s poppin’? Caramelized showers!
We have a Confession confection to make! Your showers are about to get a dose of salted caramel popcorn SO delish & moisturizin' that you'll find yourself binge-bathin' :)
Reasons to ♥
- Caramel popcorn in your showers?! AWESOMESAUCE!
- Sulphate-free & soap-free caramel popcorn body wash that cleanses gently, but deeply
- Non-drying formula leaves skin feeling super nourished, hydrated & adored!
- Fragrance: Cozily scrumptious aroma of caramel sauce drizzled on hot popcorn
- Get you feelin’ like you’re munchin’ on crunchy caramel popcorn at a theatre!
- Olive oil moisturizes skin & glycerin combats dryness
- Free of nasties: sulphates, parabens, phthalates, silicones & animal-derived ingredients.
Love having smoooooth skin that keeps its moisture levels intact? Well, olive oil does just that. Known to repair skin naturally and delay skin aging, this is “oil” you’ll need for happy skin!
Glycerin? ALL IN! An excellent humectant & emollient, glycerin is the go-to ingredient to combat dryness. This cutie aces hydration & locks in moisture for hours, leaving your skin soft!
Sourced sustainably from Brazil, this superfruit, loaded with Vitamins A, B, C & E, keeps your skin young, supple & fiercely protected.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Propanediol, Fragrance, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Caramel, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, CI 15985, Sodium Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate "