How to get the best results from Plum 15% Vitamin C Serum with Mandarin
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to apply vitamin C serum?
- Before applying the Plum 15% vitamin C serum with mandarin, ensure your face is thoroughly cleansed. A clean canvas helps the serum penetrate effectively.
- Using the dropper, dispense a few drops of serum (typically 2-3) onto your face.
- Apply the serum evenly to your face & dab it using gentle tapping motions. Don’t forget your neck area!
- Follow up with vitamin C moisturizer and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
* Always patch-test your product before incorporating it into your skincare routine.
To patch test, apply the serum to the inside of your elbow and wait at least 24 hours to see its reaction on your skin. If there is no irritation, itching, or redness, the product is safe to use.
When to apply vitamin C serum?
Plum 15% vitamin C serum with mandarin can be incorporated into your morning and evening routines daily. However, if you have sensitive skin, start slowly by using it every alternate day.
What to pair with vitamin C serum?
For an enhanced skincare regimen, you can pair your vitamin C serum with the following active ingredients:
1. Hyaluronic acid serum and vitamin C serum
Combine the antioxidant benefits of vitamin C with the hydrating power of hyaluronic acid for that dewy natural glow! On a cleansed skin, apply vitamin C serum. Wait a few minutes to allow it to absorb completely in your skin and then follow up with hyaluronic acid.
2. 5% niacinamide and vitamin C serum
Niacinamide complements vitamin C, offering additional benefits for your skin. If you are a beginner, start with a lower dose like 5% niacinamide serum. On cleansed skin, apply vitamin C serum. Let it absorb completely in your skin and then follow up with 5% niacinamide serum.
3. Alpha arbutin serum and vitamin C
Vitamin C and alpha arbutin are a great combination for hyperpigmentation and dullness. Their shared ability to fade off dark spots and skin discoloration helps clear he skin, giving you an even skin tone.
Apply alpha arbutin serum on a cleansed face. Let it absorb completely in your skin and then follow up with vitamin C serum.
What should you not mix with vitamin C?
1. Do not pair retinol and vitamin C serum
Avoid layering your vitamin C serum with retinol products, as this combination may be too harsh for your skin. You can either use it on alternate days or use one active in the AM and the other in the PM routine.
2. 10% niacinamide and vitamin C serum:
If you pair vitamin C serum with niacinamide, restrict the concentration to 5% niacinamide and avoid increasing the concentration as it can irritate your skin.
3. Vitamin C serum and salicylic acid serum
Using vitamin C serum and salicylic acid serum in the same routine can disturb the pH balance of your skin and should be avoided. Instead, you can use them on alternate days. Or you can use one active in the morning routine and another in the night routine.
What is a ‘must do’ with vitamin C serum?
- When incorporating vitamin C into your morning routine, sunscreen is non-negotiable. Protect your skin with a good SPF to prevent potential sun damage.
- Keep it in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight to prevent it from oxidation.
How will you know if the product is working for you?
With consistent use of the 15% Vitamin C Serum with Mandarin, you can witness positive changes in your skin's overall radiance, a reduction in the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation, and a more even complexion.
To support our claims, we conducted an independent clinical study involving 36 volunteers who put our product to the test. Check out these impressive findings from our independent clinical study:
In just 2 weeks*:
- 86% of volunteers experienced a visible increase in skin glow
- 76% of volunteers showed a decrease in dark spots/hyperpigmentation*
- 83% of volunteers saw visible improvement in skin tone*
- 100% of volunteers found the product to be quickly absorbing*
*Independent clinical study on 36 volunteers
And there you have it—a straightforward user's manual to make the most out of your vitamin C serum. Remember, the key to success is consistency, so incorporate this serum into your daily (AM & PM) routine and let the glow-up begin! ;)
Debunking myths about vitamin C for skin