face washes & cleansers
face washes & cleansers
frequently asked questions
Is Plum face wash vegan?
All Plum products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Is green tea face wash good for the skin?
Our green tea face wash is an ultra-effective cleansing face wash packed with green tea extracts, glycolic acid & soft cellulose beads to fight pimples, control sebum production, unclog pores and leave your skin feeling squeaky clean!
Which face wash is rich in vitamin C?
Our Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash with Mandarin is made up of gentle surfactants and ingredients rich in vitamin C like ethyl ascorbic acid, japanese mandarin, and kakadu Plum to give your skin a boost of glow!
What should I apply after face wash?
Post-cleansing, follow the below-given steps to maintain a healthy skincare routine: toner, serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen (during the day).
Which face wash makes skin glow?
Our glow-boosting Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash with Mandarin is made up of gentle surfactants and ingredients rich in vitamin C like ethyl ascorbic acid, japanese mandarin, and kakadu Plum to fight dark spots, reduce pigmentation and give your skin a boost of glow!
How should I wash my face every day?
Here are some general tips for washing your face every day:
- Use lukewarm water to wet your face. Hot water can strip your skin of its natural oils, which can lead to dryness and irritation.
- Apply a small amount of face wash to your fingertips, and massage it onto your skin in a circular motion. Be sure to cleanse your entire face, including your forehead, nose, and chin.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with water and pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- Cleanse twice a day. Follow with a toner, moisturizer, and sunscreen during the day.
How many times must I use face wash in a day?
It is generally recommended to wash your face twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. This helps remove dirt, oil, and makeup that has accumulated on your skin throughout the day and helps prevent clogged pores.
What is the difference between face wash and cleanser?
Face wash and cleanser are both used to clean the skin on your face. The main difference between the two is the texture and consistency. The face wash removes debris from deeper layers of skin and cleanses pores and is typically a liquid that is rinsed off with water while cleanser is usually a thicker, creamier product that removes the dirt, makeup residue, and excess oils from the skin’s surface.
Which is the best face wash for pimples?
For pimples and oil control, we recommend using our green tea face wash or 1% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Foaming Face Wash.
Can I use Plum face wash every day? Which is the best Plum face wash for daily use?
Yes, our face washes are made with a gentle yet effective formulation suitable for everyday use. Also, regular skin cleansing is critical to maintaining healthy-looking and feeling skin. It helps remove build-up, maintain clear skin, and control the production of excess oil.
Which face wash is best for dry skin?
Our Hello Aloe Skin Loving Face Wash is a gel-based nondrying face wash that gently cleanses and soothes dry skin.
Which face wash is best for oily skin
For pimples and excess oil control, we recommend using our green tea face wash or salicylic acid foaming face wash.
Which face wash is best for sensitive skin?
We recommend our aloe vera face wash that gently cleanses and soothes skin. Infused with natural aloe vera juice, this soap-free face wash is non-drying and perfect for soothing sensitive skin. The 100% vegan gel-based formula is loaded with gentle surfactants to leave your skin cleansed, hydrated and nourished without making it feel dry & stretchy.
the importance of face wash in your skincare routine
When it comes to taking care of your skin, cleansing is an essential step that should not be overlooked. Not only does it remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the surface of your skin, but it also helps to unclog pores, prevent acne breakouts, and keep your skin looking healthy and radiant. One effective way to cleanse your skin is by using a face wash, also known as a facial cleanser.
But with so many different face washes in the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for your skin type and concerns. Here, we'll go over everything you need to know about face wash, including how to choose the best one for your skin, how to use it properly, and the benefits of incorporating it into your skincare routine.
types of face wash
There are several different types of face wash, each designed for specific skin types and concerns. Here are some of the most common types:
- Foaming face wash: This type of face wash creates a rich lather when mixed with water, making it ideal for oily or acne-prone skin. It helps to remove excess oil and impurities from the skin, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed.
- Cream face wash: Cream face wash is perfect for dry or sensitive skin, as it is gentle and nourishing. It helps to remove dirt and impurities without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Gel face wash: Gel face wash is ideal for normal to oily skin, as it is lightweight and refreshing. It helps to remove dirt and oil from the skin without over-drying.
- Oil face wash: Oil face wash is great for dry or mature skin, as it helps to nourish and moisturize the skin while also removing dirt and impurities.
- Clay face wash: Clay face wash is ideal for oily or acne-prone skin, as it helps to absorb excess oil and unclog pores. It is also great for those with large pores or uneven skin texture.
how to choose the best face wash for your skin
When it comes to choosing the best face wash for your skin, it's important to consider your skin type and any specific concerns you may have. Here are some tips for choosing the right face wash for your skin:
- If you have oily or acne-prone skin, look for a face wash that is designed for oily skin and contains ingredients like salicylic acid, green tea to help control breakouts and excess oil production.
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, opt for a cream or oil-based face wash that is gentle and nourishing. Avoid face washes that contain alcohol or sulfates, as these can strip the skin of its natural oils and cause irritation.
- If you have normal skin, you have a lot of options when it comes to face wash. You can choose a foaming, gel, or cream face wash, depending on your personal preference.
- If you have mature or aging skin, look for a face wash that is formulated with anti-aging ingredients like retinol to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
how to use face wash properly
Using face wash properly is just as important as choosing the right one for your skin. Here are some steps to follow for the best results:
- Start by removing any makeup or dirt from your face using a makeup remover, cleansing balm or cleansing oil.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water to open up your pores. Avoid using hot water, as this can strip your skin of its natural oils and cause irritation.
- Squeeze a small amount of face wash onto your fingertips and massage it onto your face in circular motions. Be sure to focus on areas where you tend to get oily or have clogged pores, such as your nose and forehead.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water, making sure to remove all traces of the face wash.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel. Avoid rubbing your face, as this can lead to irritation.
- Follow up with a toner, serum, moisturizer and sunscreen during the day to complete your skincare routine.
benefits of using face wash
Incorporating face wash into your skincare routine has numerous benefits for your skin. Here are some of the main benefits of using face wash:
- Removes dirt, oil, and impurities: Face wash helps to remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the surface of your skin, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed. This is especially important for those with oily or acne-prone skin, as excess oil and impurities can lead to breakouts.
- Unclogs pores: Face wash can help to unclog pores and remove excess oil, which can reduce the risk of blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.
- Prevents breakouts: By removing dirt and oil from the skin, face wash can help to prevent pimples and improve the overall appearance of your skin.
- Nourishes and moisturizes: Some types of face wash, such as cream and oil-based face wash, can help to nourish and moisturize the skin. This is especially important for those with dry or sensitive skin, as it can help to keep the skin hydrated and prevent irritation.
- Improves skin texture: Regular use of face wash can help to improve the texture of your skin, making it feel smoother and more radiant.
Face wash is an essential step in any skincare routine, as it helps to remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the surface of your skin. It is important to choose the right face wash for your skin type and concerns, and to use it properly to get the best results. Incorporating face wash into your skincare routine can have numerous benefits for your skin, including preventing breakouts, unclogging pores, and improving skin texture. By following these tips, you can keep your skin looking healthy and radiant.
most popular terms
skin care products | face cream for dry skin | face wash for acne prone skin | green tea skin care | face cream for acne | green tea face pack | moisturizer for face | lip balm for dry lips | vitamin c for face | skin brightening serum | moisturizer for sensitive skin | face serum for dry skin | face scrub for oily skin | face toner for oily skin | vitamin c serum for face | face mask for glowing skin | face oil for dry skin | lip care products | products for oily skin | anti aging night cream | dull skin products | aloe vera gel for face | vitamin e for face | rose water for face | niacinamide for skin
best plum face washes as per skin type with benefits
oily, acne-prone & combination skin
fights pimples, removes excess oil
all skin types
boosts glow & reduces dark spots & hyperpigmentation
all Skin types
fights acne, prevents blackheads & breakouts
all skin types
enhances glow, brightens skin
Turmeric & White Clay Acne Action Face Wash
all skin types
fights acne, controls excess oil