- Caramel Popcorn & Chill? SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN! 😉
- This delish trio with an irresistibly cute box makes for a fab gift
- Super-cleansin' & non-dryin' body wash
- Ultra-moisturizing & non-greasy hand cream
- Long-lastin' scented candle
- Sweet, salty n’ corny fragrance of caramel popcorn
- 100% vegan, 100% drool guaranteed!
- DISCLAIMER: You may want to, but DO NOT eat 'em. Please corntrol the urge! :P"
Plum BodyLovin' Caramel Popcorn & Chill Gift Kit | Body Wash | Hand Cream | Scented Candle | Gift Set
(Caramel) Pop it like it’s hot! 😀
Reasons to ♥
- Plum BodyLovin' Caramel Popcorn Body Wash 240 ml / 8.12Fl oz. Rs. 380 What’s poppin’? Caramelized showers!We have a ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ confection to make! Your showers are about to get a dose of salted caramel popcorn SO delish & moisturizin' that you'll find yourself binge-bathin
- Plum BodyLovin' Caramel Popcorn Hand Cream 50 gm / 2 fl oz. Rs. 275 A snacc for ‘em hands!Hands that smell of yum caramel popcorn? Not an experience limited to theatres anymore! :) Say hello to delish & supple hands with the all-things-cozy trio a.k.a. salty caramel, shea butter & sunflower oil!
- Plum BodyLovin' Caramel Popcorn Scented Candle 65 gms / 2.29 oz Rs. 225 Theatre Daze Incoming!That deliciously warm & cozy aroma of salted caramel popcorn, when you enter cinema halls, is an a-maize-ing (geddit? :D) moment, isn't it? Well, experience that buttery vibe & so much more with this candle. We ain’t sugar coatin' - just caramel coatin' instead!
Long lasting fragrance
OMG...it's fragrance take me to heaven...I don't ..know I gonna addict to thiss🥰❤️🥺
Guys... I am loving it ... I am burning the candle right now and it literally smells like caramel popcorn...the throw is great if u r using it for a small room...I hope they bring a bigger version of this so we can use it for our living rooms... the hand cream is amazing🤤 not yet used the shower gel ..but pretty sure it will be good too...worth buying
It's amazing nd nice cute candle nd pls do Bring scrub n this variants nd mist
I can't stop myself sniffing it