- Soft, clay that spreads & washes off easily
- Deep pore cleansing action
- Detoxifies & clarifies skin without drying it
The complete skin care solution
Once or twice a week, you should treat your face to gentle exfoliation, deep cleansing and detox. And wouldn't it be great if you could also feed some nourishment to your skin while it renews itself? That's precisely the idea behind plum's Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Renaissance Face Mask. What makes us go gaga over this mask:
1. Kaolin & bentonite clays for natural cleansing & exfoliation
2. Grape seed oil - rich in polyphenols (anti-oxidants), vitamins D, C, E, flavonoids and essential fatty acids
3. Sea buckthorn oil - heals skin damage naturally without skin irritation. One of the best natural antioxidants known.
We recommend you treat yourself at least once a week - rest assured that under the mask, your skin will be thanking you for it. A supremely nourishing, non-drying formula.
Reasons to ♥
- Deep-cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, nourish and protect. An all-in-one, must-have skincare solution.
- Richly formulated for instantly brighter, more radiant skin
- Easy to apply and wash off
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from sea buckthorn oil and grape seed oil.
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, as always
- Leaves your face looking fresher, brighter, healthier and younger-looking, without drying it
Kaolin & bentonite
Naturally occurring clays, known to be effective for exfoliating, cleansing and refreshing the skin. Some things are best left natural.
Grape seed oil
A light, nutritious oil for the skin – rich in polyphenols (anti-oxidants), vitamins D, C, E and flavonoids (free radical scavengers). Grape seed oil is known to reduce skin inflammation and help make the skin look younger by replenishing skin nutrients such as linoleic acid.
Sea buckthorn oil
Sea buckthorn oil has excellent wound healing properties – which is thought to be achieved through a combination of moisturization, antibacterial action and regeneration, in the complete absence of skin irritation. It is even consumed internally in traditional medicine.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Bentonite, Cetearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, FDA Approved Colours