Essential oils for hair care
Whether you have recently ditched all your chemical treatments for hair or switched to vegan shampoos, we are sure you are already aware of the benefits of natural oils. In your ‘all-natural-hair care’ journey, these will play a crucial role in getting your hair healthy and strong. But the plethora of natural oils available makes it difficult to choose the right oil for your hair type and any problems you may have. The right oil will act as a emollient, penetrating deep into your hair and will lock all the moisture in, hence the importance of ‘right oil’. Ready to discover some of the best oils for hair growth, healthy scalp and luscious strands?
- Olive oil : Most versatile of all, olive oil that's pressed from natural olives is loaded with acids like oleic acid, palmitic acid and squalane that deeply moisturises, conditions and protects your hair. It adds shine to your dry, dull damaged hair by coating the outer cuticle of your hair. Our Olive & Macadamia Nutri-Shield Pre-Shampoo Hair Oil is loaded with goodness of not just olives but 8 other oils.
- Coconut oil: The grandfather of all oils : coconut oil is an age old, known remedy for brittle hair. Brimming with multiple other benefits like prevention from hair loss, heat protection, hair growth and moisture retention, this magical potion is rich in carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins that are essential for healthy hair.
- Almond oil: This oil is derived from pressing the seeds of an almond tree and extracting oil from the nuts. Sweet almond oil comes from edible almonds that have been specifically grown to have a sweet taste and this oil is mostly used in hair care products. Super rich in vitamin E, fatty acids, proteins and antioxidants it's best known to make hair soft and also famous to promote hair growth.It's also a great agent to diminish split ends while improving hair resilience. We have specially curated the Ginseng Root Nourish Hair Oil to boost hair growth. This oil is non greasy pre shampoo hair oil that is fortified with ginseng and basil extracts that promote hair growth while controlling hair loss and also contains powerful blend of amla, coconut, sweet almond and pumpkin seed oil that deeply nourishes and strengthens hair
- Avocado oil:This oil is a key to healthy, hydrated hair. This means NO FRIZZ. Oil that is naturally present in Avocado is among the only few that can deeply penetrate the cuticle. Vitamin E rich Avocado has antioxidant properties that helps fight free radicals and hence can not only improve the quality of your hair but also keep hair healthy and frizz-free for a long time.We have curated an avocado loaded haircare range which includes a Avocado Soft Cleanse Shampoo, Avocado Smoothin' It Conditioner, Avocado Frizz-Control Hair Serum and Avocado Nourish-Up Hair Mask
- Argan oil: This ‘liquid gold’ oil, also known as moroccan oil is derived from nuts produced from argan trees. Argan oil is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E is best for dry brittle hair and adds a shine to your mane by reducing frizz. This oil is non greasy and hence makes it easy for application and can stay on your hair for all while protecting them from harmful UV rays.
- Jojoba seed oil : Jojoba oil (call it ho-ho-ba) penetrates deep into our scalp and maintains natural sebum (it is almost like sebum) and is also loaded with antibacterial properties.
- Grapeseed oil: Extracted from cold-pressed grape seeds, grapeseed oil contains emollients, antioxidants and nutrients that are essential to the growth of healthy hair and skin cells. Along with being an effective dandruff and dermatitis fighter it possesses moisturizing qualities ideal for treating dry, brittle hair.The high content of vitamin E in grapeseed oil encourages the production of linoleic acid, which helps restore strength and shine to weak and brittle hair.
- Macadamia oil: Derived from the nuts of macadamia trees, this oil can smoothen and add shine to your hair. It has high concentrations of palmitoleic acid (a popular ingredient that adds smoothness), fatty acids and potassium. This oil penetrates more efficiently than others, strengthening hair and adding sheen to your hair that is known to stay for long periods of time. Have you already put the
Pro tip : For all curly hair cuties, this is CG approved hair oil that can make your hair manageable and help you style them better