Coffee Wake-a-ccino Shower Cream by Plum BodyLovin'
Deeply Cleanses | Moisturizes & Nourishes Skin | Creamy Formula | Soothing Coffee Aroma Body Wash
Available in: 200 g
P.S. The creamy formulation doesn’t lather much, but deeply cleanses nonetheless, while being extremely moisturizing!
Wake up... in style!
Where have you "bean" all my life? - is what you'll say when you feel this beany cream cleansing like a dream! Featuring the mega moisturizin' murumuru butter & green coffee seed oil. Now quit "procaffeinating" & get showerin' :)
Get ready to fall in love:
Ready for some espresso sippin’, good lookin’?
- Super-moisturizing, sulphate-free & soap-free body wash
- An ultra-luxe creamy formula that cleanses gently, but effectively
- Leaves your skin clean, nourished & supple
- Contains oodles of moisturizin’ cuties like murumuru butter & Brazil nut oil and goodies like ultra-nourishin’ coffee arabica seed oil
- A rush of rich, aromatic coffee to keep you fresh and feelin’ brew-tiful!
- Free of nasties: sulphates, parabens, phthalates, silicones & animal-derived ingredients.
100% vegan, cruelty-free & judgement-free… always!
- Send your BodyLovin’ empties back to us for recycling - for FREE! even better: for every empty you send, you earn ₹50 in shopping credits on plumgoodness.com. Learn more
- Contains oodles of sustainably & ethically sourced Brazil Nut Oil & Murumuru Butter—the ultimate intense moisture champions—providing some much-needed lovin’ across all levels of the supply chain!
Murumuru Seed Butter
This magic ingredient sure is as fun as its name! An excellent emollient, murumuru butter is known for its fab nourishing & moisture-locking properties. Trust this anti-inflammatory cutie to make your skin happy & supple—truly going to leave you wanting more-more! ;)
Brazil Nut Oil
Sourced sustainably from Brazil, we’re nuts about this nut and you will be too! This Vitamin E rich oil, treats flakiness and skin dryness like a dream! This rockstar also keeps the skin youthful and happy!
Coffee Arabica Seed Oil
The aromatic goodness of this Holy Grail ingredient, rich in caffeine is “oil” your skin needs to be happily healthy! Enriched with fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins, coffee seed oil keeps your skin nourished and supple!
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycol Distearate, D-Panthenol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Caramel, Sodium Gluconate
Great for dry skin i use it whenever I'm exfoliating, this leaves my skin completely nourished and soft.
Even though, it doesn't lather up much, I can tell it's thoroughly cleansed my skin as well as a gel cleanser, while still keeping my skin moisturized. Love this for the winter time. The coffee smell is good for the colder months, but I still wish they brought back the Lychee flavor and also add their new Caramel Popcorn flavor to this range.
Use this shower cream with the coffee scrub.. its a deadly combination. Loved using it. Its so relaxing and calms your senses. Fragrance is just too good. Moisturizises and the scrub exfoliates well.
Oh I love this shower cream .....it smells great plus the best part it cleans my skin so well and still does not rip off the moisture ...it is perfect for winters .
Lately it feels like I am having coffee in the shower. it could use a little more moisture however The cream stays on and helps to wait with the body lotion application even 2-3 hours after the shower. Would want a bigger size in this and probably a exfoliant (body scrub) too. I wouldn't mind some coffee flavoured make-removal wipes.