Tea-time's probably one of the best times of the day. And that's true for your skin too! Read on to discover 5 power-packed teas that can transform your beauty regime and work wonders for your skin.
1. Green Tea
This is one tea most of us know and love well. A powerhouse of antioxidants, green tea is known for its anti-ageing and skin-clearing properties that give you the much-coveted healthy and glowing complexion. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, a green tea infused cleanser will work wonders to combat the shine and clear up your complexion.
2. White Tea
White tea is steadily earning a reputation in the beauty industry for its anti-ageing properties.
- Rich in antioxidants, white tea helps fight signs of premature ageing on the skin and works to delay the onset of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is a go-to ingredient for keeping your skin youthful and firm.
A white tea infused facial toner is a good way to revive, nourish and protect your skin.
3. Chamomile Tea
If you’re craving a tea with a refreshing and fruity flavour, then chamomile tea is your find.
- When applied topically, chamomile tea naturally cleanses, moisturizes and heals your skin.
- It is yet another tea that is packed with antioxidants and helps reduce the signs of ageing skin, dark circles and inflammation.
Chamomile tea is a wonderful all-round ingredient for your skin that you can find in creams, cleansers and face masks.
4. Rooibos Tea
Rooibos (pronounced roy-boss) tea is known for its amazing skin healing properties.
- It is an elixir for acne and for dry, dehydrated skin that is prone to eczema.
- Rooibos tea is also known for its anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic properties, which means that it can help cure bacterial infections on the skin and also combat the damaging effects of various skin allergies.
Rooibos tea is an all-rounder ingredient in skin care products that can be used by all skin types.
5. Matcha Tea
Matcha is a very finely milled and concentrated form of the green tea leaf, which means that it offers several times over the health and beauty benefits of green tea. When matcha powder is used in face masks, it is highly effective in preventing premature ageing, acne and many other skin conditions.
That's it with super-teas for now. Which teas have you used in your beauty regime? Have they helped? Do let us know in the comments below!
Related Posts:Antioxidants: must-have goodies
Which is better - tea tree or green tea?
Acne: Here's Why Green Tea Works!
Get Green Tea in your CTMP
A step-by-step guide to care for oily skin
Related Products:Plum Green Tea Face Care-Full Set
Plum Green Tea Daily C-T-M Set
Plum Chamomile & White Tea Suncare 3-in-1 Bundle
Plum Green Tea Pore-Cleansing Face Wash
Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner
Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask
Plum Chamomile & White Tea Calming Antioxidant Toner
Plum Chamomile & White Tea Sheer Matte Day Cream SPF 50
Plum Chamomile and White Tea Skin Revival Face Wash