Part 2: One kajal pencil can be your on-the-go makeup kit!
[This is Part 2 of a 2-part series]. Click here if you missed Part 1.
Hey there! We’re back to show you two more fab ways your kajal pencil can double up to be your whole on-the-go makeup kit. Whether you’re getting dressed for a party after work or traveling for a wedding and need to sort yourself with minimalistic makeup tools, we bring you quick & stunning ways to use a single kajal pencil and just that!
If you haven’t already, check out the 1st part of – How your kajal pencil can be your on-the-go makeup kit- for the first 2 looks. We’ve made these looks in continuation with the previous 2 looks. If you go about it this way too, you’ll get a dramatic-eye makeup finish! (Gonna show you that at the end of this post). All these looks have been created using only the NaturStudio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal. Let’s get started!
Look #3: The Classic Kohl:
About the look: You can’t go wrong with the classic kajal look. Whether with Indian or western attire, go classy with this classic kajal look.
Here it is, in pictures:
The steps, in detail:
- Apply a generous swipe on your waterline.
- Start from the inner corner of the eye and smoothly move outwards.
- You can darken the kajal with a second swipe. Or thicken the line by going one-step below the waterline to give a bold look.
- There you go! The classic kajal flick in exactly 1 minute!
Look #4: The Bold Eye Brow Look
About the look: Bold brows are easily one of the top 5 beauty trends this year. Did you know you can get that bold-brow look with a simple kajal pencil? Define your light brows or thicken them, everyone around you is going to go ‘what-a-brow’!
The steps, in detail:
- Start darkening your brows from the inner/thicker part and move towards the other end.
- Hold the pencil at the bottom and give 3-4 light strokes in the outward direction.
- You could use some concealer just below the brow to make the highlighted brow stand out.
- AND you’ve got your eye-brow game on lady!
What do we have here? The whole dramatic eye look! Isn’t it just fabulous? And unbelievably simple to achieve?
You’re never again going to be able to use your elaborate eye-makeup as an excuse for being late to a party cause these looks can be achieved in a jiffy! We hope you enjoyed reading this post & that you will try these looks out. Do let us know what you think of them- in the comments below!
The above looks have been designed by professional makeup artist Priyalisa Gonsalves & been showcased by one of our very own Plum People - Rasika :)
Can you get creative with just your kajal pencil? Send us your ideas and we'll be happy to feature them on our blog, and on our Facebook and Instagram feeds as well! And do let us know what you think of these looks - in the comments below!
Related postsPart 1 of this post
Choosing Eye Makeup: Liquid & Gel Liners
How to look office-ready in 7 minutes flat!