- I am a silicone-free conditioner that nourishes dry, damaged and chemically treated hair
- I have a lotion-like formula that spreads easily
- My plant-based proteins and conditioning agents bring life back into dull and damaged hair
- I am 100% vegan – good for the planet, and for you
- Hey, don't throw me away! I'm recyclable!
Just one condition – love your hair!
Show some tender, loving care to your chemically treated or damaged her with this natural conditioner. Enriched with shea butter, olive extracts and macadamia oil, this 100% silicone-free conditioner will help soften, detangle, smoothen, and protect your hair while giving it a healthy, natural shine.
Reasons to ♥
- Silicone-free conditioning system designed for damaged and chemically treated hair
- Olive-based natural conditioner keeps hair soft, healthy and shiny
- Macadamia oil helps tame frizz
- Plant-derived keratins strengthen hair strands
- 100% vegan and cruelty free, as always!
This antioxidant-rich ingredient strengthens and repairs hair while leaving it soft & smooth
These plant-based proteins are the vegan version of keratin which is generally derived from animals – and it is just as effective, if not more! They work to smoothen your strands and bring damaged and dull hair back to life.
Not to be confused with that one actor from Hollywood, this is one of the best natural moisturizers for hair. Shea is extremely hydrating, and at the same time, conditioning and non-sticky.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-22, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyquaternium-37, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Methoxycinnamidopropyl Dimethyl Behenyl Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Fragrance, CI 15985, CI 16255, CI 19140, CI 42090