Why Vitamin C?
Vitamin C (above 10% strength) when applied on skin is proven to act on hyperpigmentation, dark spots and oxidative damage while enhancing the glow of your skin!
- I am thoughtfully formulated for targeted efficacy, safety and all-round results
- I contain Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (EAA, 15% active) — a water-soluble form of Vitamin C that penetrates skin quickly and stays stable for longer without oxidizing
- I am power packed with glow boosting Japanese Mandarin & skin rejuvenating Kakadu Plum
- I am a mini glow getter in a beginner-friendly trial pack size
- I am 100% vegan - good for the planet and for you
15% Vitamin C Face Serum with Mandarin | For Glowing Skin | Fragrance Free | Mini
Dot. Dab. Glow!
Reasons to ♥
- 15% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: a stable & quick absorbing Vitamin C
- Japanese Mandarin: Boosts performance of Vitamin C & collagen production in skin
- Kakadu Plum: The richest plant source of Vitamin C, also rich in folic acid and carotenoids – antioxidant stuff that helps fight sun damage
- Plus lots more good science from the goodness labs: Ethoxydiglycol & Propanediol for boosting penetration of Vitamin C into skin, Betaine for hydration and Rose Extracts for soothing skin
- No artificial colours, fragrances or essential oils added!
- 100% vegan, paraben-free, phthalate-free as always
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
fights hyperpigmentation & reduces dark spots
protects skin from free radicals
brightens & boots glow
Aqua, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (eq. to 15% Vitamin C), Propanediol, Betaine, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethoxy Diglycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate
Glowing skin. Indeed a excellent product