Chamomile & White Tea Glow-Getter Face Mask | Clay Mask | Antioxidant-rich white tea | For Normal, Dry, Combination Skin
Get the glow!
No matter what - the hardworking ingredients in this clay face mask will get you the glow. Carefully sourced white bentonite, kaolin and the proprietary mixture of chamomile extracts, white tea leaf extracts, licorice root extract and 5 hyper-antioxidant leaf extracts come together in this glow-getter face mask. Deep cleansing, exfoliation and antioxidant nourishment is exactly what your skin needs after harsh sun exposure and other forms of oxidative stress.
Use this clay face mask once a week (or a maximum of once in 5 days). It's time to get the glow!
Reasons to ♥
- 30 minutes to softer, brighter, healthier skin, the natural way!.
- Carefully sourced clays in the face mask for optimum exfoliation and absorption
- Smooth, non-drying clay face mask with a texture you'll love
- Helps skin recover from sun tan, and other forms of oxidative stress
- Washes off easily
- Chamomile extract calms sun-exposed skin
- Antioxidant-rich white tea to help your skin bounce back
- A m̩lange of 5 antioxidant leaf extracts for added nourishment
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, as always
Soft & supple skin
We've worked hard to find the right combination of natural clays that give balanced cleansing, exfoliation and skin softness, without drying the skin.
Licorice root extract
This awesome ingredient works to undo the darkening effect of tan and helps provide an even skin tone.
One of our favourites out for there for being good to the skin. Calming, soothing and with a unique profile of phytonutrients!
Aqua, Kaolin, Hectorite, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycolic Acid, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinesis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglcerine, Fragrance, FDA Approved Colours